There are 4 ethical/moral values based on human nature (natural law and reason) for all cultures and times that are non-negotiable.
Science has proved that betraying them brings evil: unhappiness, injustice, exploitation of the weakest, crime, social disturbances, war. Any compromise would is unethical, immoral. They can't be negotiated.
1. Protection of life in all its stages, from the first moment of conception until natural death (against abortion and euthanasia).
2. Recognition and promotion of the natural structure of the family - as a union between a man and a woman based on marriage - and its defence from attempts to make it juridically equivalent to radically different forms of union which in reality harm it and contribute to its destabilization, obscuring its particular character and its irreplaceable social role. Though annulment and separation are acceptable in rare cases, re-marriage is not a moral option.
3. Protection of the right of parents to educate their children (e.g. against compulsory perversion through sex-ed).
4. The safeguard of common good:
- Defense of the most fragile and weak.
- Liberation of victims of all types of slavery: prostitution, sexual pathologies, vices and addictions (sex, pornography, drugs, alcohol, game, etc.
- Religious freedom: objection of conscience, freedom of proselytism, peaceful public demonstration of religion, public display of religious images, etc.
- Economy under the service of the person and common good, social justice, principle of solidarity and subsidiarity, recognizing and respecting the rights and exercise of rights of persons, families, NGOs.
- Peace: fruit of justice and charity, rejecting immoral violence.